Monday, March 21, 2011

Plaque Attack Reviews

My Plaque Attack Review:
My lovable beagle loves to get in my face which is fine except that he has the breath of... well, a dog!  I was skeptical of ads I had seen for Plaque Attack that promises to clean dog or cat teeth and also improve their breath.  I've bought very few of those "As Seen on TV" items but I decided to go ahead and give Plaque Attack a chance.

I received a bottle for less about $20.  You simply spray Plaque Attack directly onto the teeth of your dog (or cat).  The formula mixes with your pet's saliva to coat their teeth and mouth and kills off plaque and other germs that cause bad breath (halitosis).

The first time I applied the Plaque Attack Ramona (my dog) was not too thrilled.  For the next three days or so she took off when she saw me coming with the bottle.  After the first couple days though she calmed down and I had no problem spraying it on her teeth.

After two weeks I though I was seeing a small improvement but I couldn't really tell if I was actually seeing an improvement or not but I kept using it daily.  After about three weeks I began to notice a definite improvement in my dog's teeth and breath.

So is Plaque Attack a scam?  No, after three months of use I do see a noticeable difference in the color of my pet's teeth.  Her breath is also much better, now don't get me wrong, her breath doesn't smell like roses, but it is so much better.

I don't have a vat so I cannot comment on how well it works for a feline but I imagine if it works for a dog it should work for a cat.  The website states they offer a gel for cat owners that you can place on their paws or tail.  The cat will immediately lick it off making it the perfect option to clean your cats teeth.

Right now they are offering a special offer on Plaque Attack through the following website:




You get a 45 day guarantee so there is no real risk to giving this a shot. I suggest you take a picture of your pet's teeth before you begin using Plaque Attack and then again in a month or so to see the difference. I didn't do that but I wish I had.

Anyway, to sum up my Plaque Attack review, I give it 4 stars out of 5.

Another product that works well is Proden PlauqeOff for Dogs and Cats which is available from Amazon.  however it is a bit more expensive than Plaque Attack.  With Proden you simply place it in your pet's food so it may be an option for those of you with pet's that really have a hard time letting you use Plaque Attack.

I'd love to hear your comments and suggestions on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment